Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello and welcome to my CRAZY world! :)

I've decided to start this blog because I'm a stay at home mom to seven daughters, and I feel  that some of my day to day experiences may be helpful to other people. For example, the amount of products and groceries that we buy is absurd, and many times I find myself buying stuff that I end up hating. I always think, "I wish someone had told how bad this _____ sucked before I wasted my money!" So I've decided I'm going to have to be that person for others. Atleast this way, the next time I waste my money I can think that it hopefully saved someone else.

 I also LOVE coupons and deals. The only problem is I don't have anyone in my family that I can share these great deals with, because honestly they don't care. Most of my family members don't have kids or interest in stock piling 30 boxes of cereal, I on the other hand do and would :)

So please check back daily to see what I like, dislike or a really great deal I found. I hope you find something useful and save some money along the way.

P.s.
I can't promise that there won't be the occasional rant about my girls, after all there are 7 of them and only 1 me, so it's bound to happen LOL I'll try to keep it at a minimum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment